Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boy is that funny!



Laughter...

One of my favorite all time things to do. They say it keeps you young, I agree! And I will add that I believe it keeps you young at heart as well.

I'll share that I'm one of those folks who can tell a joke and can't complete it because I've thought of the punch-line prior to the ending and get all broke up with laughter.

(From the TV Series "Seinfeld")
Lady: "Jerry, who does she [baby] look like?"
Kramer: "Lyndon Johnson!"
Lady: "No, really, who does she look like?"
Kramer: "No, really, she looks like Lyndon Johnson."

That cracks me up every time I think about it!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

And I'm one of those guys that has the tears pouring, full laugh and leg slapping going on. I really love a good laugh!

Plus, quick wit is what really gets me going. That "I wasn't expecting that" remark or reply. The "you think this, but get that" stuff...oh just too funny.

But have you ever been around someone and you wonder if they even have teeth because you never see them laugh? I, and this is just me, can't imagine going through life like that.

Now I've had my share of bad times, heart breaks, hurts, let downs, disappointments just like everyone else...but that doesn't mean some things still aren't funny!

And when I stop and ponder on it a moment, I find my favorite TV shows are all comedies: Seinfeld, CHEERS, According to Jim, King of Queens, M*A*S*H just to name a few that I continue to watch and never tire of.

Mark Beightol, a close friends and past colleague, once said, "If you can't have fun at work, why come in?" I thought, "He's right!!" And, unfortunately, I see some many people so unhappy, never enjoying what they spend so much of their life doing. So sad.

My question: What makes you laugh?

For me, I'm going to leave you with this:


[Note: first video from YouTube channel: BlackOleg; second from loppo101]


Your Success Is My Business.”™

pondering - "to think about : reflect on"

Please share with others:

No comments: