Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kudos - Surefire and CRKT

I wanted to publicly give kudos to two companies that I recently had some repair service done with:

First and foremost - Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT). I've owned a "Ryan" folder from them for several years now. Some time back, I snapped the pocket clip off when exiting my vehicle when it got tangled with the seat belt. I had let this go for some time, but recently became anxious to correct the problem. I sent CRKT an e-mail asking for information on how to purchase the replacement clip (and of course mentioned how much I enjoy all their products) and they promptly replied with a request for my mailing address so they could, FREE OF CHARGE, send me a replacement clip along with the associated set-screws. INCREDIBLE! Now that's what I call great customer service and something, even though small, that will keep me coming back to do business with them again in the future!

The other is - Surefire. If you want blinding white light for personal defense, few companies are better than Surefire. This is another case where I've owned one of their products (Z3 Combat Light) for some time and then experienced a major malfunction (tail-cap on/off switch freeze) that required replacement. So, I contacted Surefire (but note it took three attempts) and they too requested my mailing address and will ship me, FREE OF CHARGE, a replacement tail-cap which will resolve my problems. AWESOME!

So, with such great customer service and a positive customer experience, I thought I was share the news about these companies with you.

THANKS!


Your Success Is My Business.”™

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to me it provide us quick recharge allows the light to always be ready.No need to carry multiple flashlights,purchase multiple chargers,or have to remember to charge your light after a long shift.Thanks.Did you look at our page.
chiefsupply.com/search/surefire.aspx

Anonymous said...

I think many companies have such great service. I own Armytek flashligt. And I needed the replacement as well. Quick response and FREE of CHARGE replacement. Awesome!!!