Friday, February 12, 2010

Doubles and Halves


Well, I attended another funeral. Hmmm...."another".

Is it just me, or do you do this too, but I find I catch myself doing a lot of pondering during and immediately after a funeral. In fact, I've even blogged about funerals before!

This funeral was the father of one of my friends (well, actually, I am friends with all the siblings). He had suffered for some time with his illness, and they knew the time was near. During the messages that were shared, a niece of the deceased made this comment about helping others through life that floored me and I made note of it while there to share here. It was about the thought to:

"live life in a way that was doubling your blessings
and halving your burdens"

BAM!!! Isn't that incredible!?? Can you imagine going through life with the mindset that everyone you meet you're thinking how can you double their blessings and half their burdens??

My question: What is your personal mission statement that you want to tell the world? (See mine below.)


[Note: photo from http://www.actnow.com.au/]

Your Success Is My Business.”™

No comments: