Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting the day

I'm always fascinated to hear how some folks start their day off. It causes me to stop and ponder.

There's the crowd that get up and start exercising. The group that can't get going 'til they've consumed some coffee. The group that has to hit the "snooze" button several times before they can rouse themselves from the covers. Then there's the group that has to have all of the above!

For me, I'm one of those "the alarm goes off and my feet hit the floor" people. I'm up, ready and out the door within 30 minutes off to work, pumped about the day ahead. There's just to much to do, so much to accomplish and never enough time to get it completed (in the day and during your life!).

My question: What is your normal method of getting up and started in the morning?


[Note: photo from http://www.istockphoto.com/]

Your Success Is My Business.”™

pondering - "to think about : reflect on"

Please share with others:

No comments: