Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Oh My Goodness"





So I watched "50 First Dates" on TV again...and this scene (above) really stands out for me. I'll share with you why in just a moment.

Sure, I catch some flak about this being one of my favorite movies, but I think it's a really funny movie! When Doug Whitmore (Sean Astin) kisses his bicep, it just cracks me up!

And I'm the first to admit that I had never, EVER seen an Adam Sandler movie until this one. I just didn't care for him as an actor so I by-passed all his other movies (I still haven't seen the majority of the movies he's made). But this one was different.

It's kind of like "Groundhog Day", another one of my favorite movies, where someone gets to keep doing it over & over 'til they get it right. Something I think we'd all like a chance at.

But back to the scene above and why it stood out to me this particular viewing: Wouldn't it be great to view our family, our friends, our careers, our customers, everything from the point of view that we first get to experience them!? With excitement, wonderful expectations, a sense of tremendous possibilities & opportunities!! Wouldn't it be great if everything was an "Oh, my goodness" moment?

So, I was just pondering on this & thought I'd share. I'm wondering what are your "Oh, my goodness" moments?

Remember “Your Success Is My Business.”™

No comments: