Monday, October 12, 2009

I Don't Have Too...

Through out life, we're afforded many opportunities & challenges. We recognize these. Many we look forward too with high expectations and anticipation while others we look on with dread & hopes that they don't come to pass.

But not all are large projects, are all pre-planned and/or foretold. Many items become routine to us and part of our normal life. I know that I'm as guilty as the next with the "I have to..." comments.

I've been pondering a lot on our attitude towards these events or tasks, regardless of their size.

And the more I ponder on these, the more I realize that I don't have to do them, I get too!

And so do you!

I get to go to work doing something I really am passionate about.
I get to serve others in helping them succeed.
I get to help out around the house.
I get to spend time with my family and friends.
I get to help my Dad with little projects he's no longer physically able to do alone.
I get to serve in the different community and church organizations I am part of.
I get to cut the grass.
I get to grill.
I get to take the garbage out to the road.
I get to do a lot of things, to numerous to mention here, that I'm blessed to do.

What are some things you get to do that others might feel they have too?

Remember: “Your Success Is My Business.”™

[Note: photo from http://gritsngrace.files.wordpress.com/]

No comments: