Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh No It Didn't!

Well, it happened...its official.

I'M THE SAME AGE THAT MY GRANDFATHER WAS AT THE TIME I WAS BORN!!!!

How did that happen - to me? I always remembered him as (and I hate to say this) an old man. But I don't feel like an old man. In fact, I often get this question asked to me: "How old are you?" (with some sarcasm added I might emphasize).

Well, as I ponder on this realization for today, I will keep this in mind above all:
I'll never grow up and will always be young at heart!!!


 

[Note: top photo from http://www.elderoptionsoftexas.com/ and bottom photo from http://croutonboy.typepad.com/]

Your Success Is My Business.”™

pondering - "to think about : reflect on"
Please share with others:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy how as we add another candle to the cake, we realize things like this --- our perception as a child/youth... Sigh. Smile. Happy Birthday, Joey. Thanks for all you do.

Medicaid Help in NJ said...

Funny but cool...Well thanks for sharing.

Senior Planning Services said...

Funny but in reality our seniors really need our attention anytime..anywhere,we should guide them as they guide us when we are a little child.