Monday, July 27, 2009

Confidence

Do you go through-out your day with the confidence in yourself to know that you are a winner? Do you truly believe that you are the best partner for your customers and that your products are the best answers to their problems? Do you train yourself daily like a world-class athlete does?

I love listening to Rush Limbaugh. I’m not saying I totally agree with everything that he says, but is that guy confident in himself or what? In each show, he always states, “Talent on loan…from God”. Now if that’s not confidence, I don’t know what is. And the name of his station is EIB---Excellence in Broadcasting. Another statement of confidence.

So, get your confidence (and attitude) right and go out & sell someone on YOU!

Until next time, remember “Your Success Is My Business.” ™

[Note: photo from http://www.fivegulf.com/]

No comments: