Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogs...which ones?


As part of this “blogging” universe, I’m sometimes asked about which blogs I read so I thought I’d share the list here:

*
Big Business Blogging Corporate Blogging
*
Buildify Corporate Blogging
*
Chris Brogan One of the best sites about Social Media
*
Fred Reichheld’s Blog Net Promoter (customer experience) topics
*
Giant Perspectives Leadership
*
Great Leadership Leadership
*
Hello, my name is Blog Scott Ginsberg’s thoughts about personal branding
*
Hope for the Hopeless My fried Clint Singleton’s blog
*
Jaffe Juice Joseph Jaffe’s world of marketing
*
Jeanne Bliss’ Blog Customer Experience
*
John Maxwell Leadership
*
Leading Smart Keeping me focused leadership from God’s perspective
*
Living Life Forward My friend Ralph Yoder’s blog
*
Living Loved My friend Elizabeth Bennett’s blog
*
Made to Stick Creative thinking
*
Michael Hyatt Marketing & Social Media
*
Never Eat Alone Networking
*
Paradigm Shift Social Media
*
Perceived Randomness My friend Jarrod Wester’s blog
*
Personal Branding Blog Personal branding
*
Power of Who Personal branding
*
Power Shift A great Social Media blog
*
Rise to the Top For Entrepreneurs
*
Service with a Smile My friend Daniel Bennett’s blog
*
SmartBlog on Social Media Another of my favorites on Social Media
*
3Connect My friend Kevin Yoder’s blog

Fortunately for me, not all of these folks posts new blogs everyday so it’s actually not that difficult to manage. I also use
Google Reader to subscribe to each so that helps me keep track with what’s new.

And as you can see, my focus is on leadership, the customer experience and social media.

What blogs do you follow and why? Let me know by commenting (below link). THANKS!

Until next time, remember “Your Success Is My Business.” ™

http://joeypeacock.com/

[Note: photo from http://www.ibspro.net/]

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Slayter said...

Thanks for including us on your list!